Simply Candle Supplies Candle Making workshop is suitable for all types of candle makers from beginners to advanced. Whether you have made candles before, or are just starting out, our candle making workshop woll provide you with the do's, don'ts and all the tips and tricks involved in candle making. The 2 hour workshop will be held with one of our professional candle makers who are experts in the field and can guide you along the way. Available on Gold Coast and Melbourne.
Over the 2 hour workshop you will learn:
- About the different varieties of wax, and how to treat each one
- Candle wicks - including the different types of wicks, and the importance of choosing the right one
- Learn how to make the perfect candle - you will make 2-3 during the workshop to practice and take home
- How to use colours
- How to use fragrances, fragrance safety and different types of fragrance
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions along the way
- and much much more!
What do you get?
Included in the fee is:
2 hour candle making workshop with one of our professional instructors
1 x SCS starter kit
2-3 x small candles that you will make in class with fragrance/colour etc.
You will receive 10% off storewide on the day of your class to spend in store on any products you wish to purchase
THIS CLASS IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PAYMENT THROUGH AFTERPAY.
The total amount is payable upon booking, however for any reason you cannot attend on the day you initially requested you must inform us immediately.
SCS will seek to move you to another workshop at a later date within the next 3 months.
Once payment has been received, we will confirm your booking by email. Please ensure you enter the correct contact details in case we need to contact you.
As our spaces are limited, and class sizes small if you need to cancel fully a non-refundable retainer of $25 will be deducted from your full payment. This is to cover the costs of the products used, the kit provided and to secure your place.