Liquid Castille Soap
Liquid Castille is a hydrating soap base made from vegetable fats. It is all natural and free of toxins making it gentle on the skin, pets, children and vegetables (as along as you follow the correct dilution amount). You can dilute if it is too sudsy for you with distilled water
Liquid Castille Hand Wash Recipe
- Liquid Castile Soap
- 2% Essential Oil Loading, up to 5% Fragrance Oil loading
- Salt (for thickening to desired amount)
- Reusable Soap Dispenser
- Mix your ingredients. If you find your soap to be too watery, you can thicken with more salt. Pour into your soap dispenser.
Liquid Beard Soap
INGREDIENTS (Makes 400g)
- 390g Liquid Castille
- 2g Vitamin E Oil
- 8g Salt
- Simply Blend together the ingredients. Put into your tube, tub or container for use in the shower or bath.
This is a naturally hydrating beard soap, with anti-aging properties with the Vitamin E. This will keep the skin dry and repair flaking, dry skin.
Natural Face Wash
INGREDIENTS – Makes 400g
- 383g Liquid Castile Soap Base
- 1g preferred essential oil
- 16g Salt
- Simply mix together your ingredients and put into your tube or face wash dispenser.
INGREDIENTS – makes 500g
- 464ml Water
- 25g Liquid Castille
- 10g APG 12-14
- 1.1g Lemon essential oil
- 4g Potassium Citrate
- Large spray bottles
- Simply Mix together your ingredients and put into your surface cleaning spray bottle.